LunarVim strives to have support for all major languages. This is made possible by utilizing some of the great plugins in Neovim's ecosystem. Such plugins are nvim-lspconfig for LSP support, and Null-ls to provide support for handling external formatters, such as prettier and eslint. Furthermore, LunarVim integrates with nvim-treesitter to provide rich syntax highlighting and other language parsing magic.
If your language is not supported please check the following links and file a ticket.
- Check if LSP support is available in the lspconfig repo
- Check if your linter or formatter is available in the null-ls repo
- Check if your syntax is supported in the treesitter repo
At a glance
You can use the following commands to check some information about any language servers that you have configured.
- Contains information about all the servers attached to the buffer you are editing and their current capabilities, such as formatting and go-to definition support. It also includes information related to any linters and formatters that are, or can be, configured.
- Contains basic information about all the servers that are running.
- Contains information about all the servers that you can manage with mason.